CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boredom has definitely set in...

I'm forewarning you that there may be some very random posts in the coming weeks as boredom begins to grow and my mind wonders.

Things are going as well as can be expected for being on bed rest. Everyone has been so wonderful with all of the prayers, phone calls, dinners, and etc. I started blood pressure medicine on Monday which seems to be working. It is keeping my pressure down for the most part as long as I still lay around; it just makes me feel yucky. I will start a series of steroid shots this weekend as a precaution to mature Addison's lungs in case she is born within the next week. I haven't left my house in a week and it is starting to take a toll on me but I'm hanging in there. We are taking it a day at a time. The longer Addison can stay put, the better. I just really hope she doesn't stay there six more weeks because I really will go crazy if I'm on bed rest that long.

The nursery will be finished this weekend (thanks to my wonderful husband and family). Today they got her name on the wall and hung the pictures and bookshelf. It is almost ready! I'm very excited about that. I will definitely post those pictures as soon as it is finished.

Fall is finally here with the introduction of football season! My favorite parts has to be Autumn Mix Candy Corn, Pumpkin Spice candles and cool weather. Football has to come in fourth place, not so much the game themselves but all the fanfare that comes with it. Our house will become football central on the weekends since we didn't get our season tickets this year to the Alabama games. It is okay with me because my favorite part of the games was the tailgating part anyways. I guess I just like all of the junk food. We may try to make it to a game after the baby comes but we will just have to play it by ear.

0 comments: