CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Earlier than expected...

As many of you have heard already, we may get to meet Addison earlier than expected. I have been having problems with my blood pressure. As it continues to steadily climb, I have been assigned complete bed rest in attempts to hold her arrival off for at least 3 more weeks but longer if possible. We are taking this day by day and playing it by ear to see how far I can go. I am not expected to make it anywhere close to my actual due date of October 19th but each day she remains with me, the better for her.

This experience has been very scary for both Brian and myself, but we know that we are not in this alone. We are getting through this by the grace of God and the loving support of family and friends. If you don't see us the next few weeks, we are still alive (and not just turned into hermits) and since I am confined to the bed, I will try to update the blog more frequently. I will be going to the doctor every week to keep a close check on everything. Addison is still doing great and is handling this well. Thank you all so much for your prayers and please keep them coming!

1 comments:

TBG said...

mattea... hows bedrest going? anything i can do for you friend? keep me posted!