CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Addison's Room

I know I have been promising to post the pictures of her room for a while now. Sorry it has taken so long. Well, here goes...

This is the awning that my dad, who Addison will call Papa Chris, built for her room. The material covering the awning matches the crib sheet.

Here is her crib with her name above it that my mom, who Addison will call "Kim the Great" like Nick Jr.'s Little Bill calls his grandmother "Alice the Great," made.


This table will be next to the glider in her room. The lamp, with slight modifications, was my great grandmothers. The other things on the table were gifts from family and friends.
The shelf was found in an antique shop and was painted by a close family friend for Addison. She also added to it so we could store some of her books on the shelf as well.


This changing table was a gift from Addison's paternal grandparents, who still haven't decided what they want her to call them, and other family and friends. To avoid leaving someone out, I will not mention any one's name.
We still have a few things we want to do/get for her room but it is primarily finished. Thank you to everyone who helped us! Now all we need is our baby girl here.

2 comments:

TBG said...

mattea! cute room! LOVE the book shelf. too neat. cannot wait to meet baby addison. she's going to be so loved!

Ada said...

Hey girl! I love the nursery! Very chic! I'm praying for you and little Addison! Keep us posted!