CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

3lb. 8oz.

I had my 28 weeks doctor visit and we were finally able to get some fun 4D sonar pictures. She was VERY active (and not to mention dramatic) today. Here are some of my favorites...

She was beginning to give us a little bit of a grin. I can't tell yet if she will have her Daddy's dimples. I really hope so.


She was mad at the sonar tech. because she was poking at her trying to get her to move her hand. If you look closely, you can see her eyebrows and nose are crinkled up. She was NOT happy!



"Here's looking at you kid." I LOVE this picture! She finally has her eyes open. She looks so mysterious.


Yawn....She was beginning to get sleep. My sister said she was trying to say "Hey Ya'll!"




You can definitely tell that she is her Daddy's daughter. She is sticking her tongue out at the camera.

1 comments:

Jessica Azar said...

Um, SERIOUSLY Those are some of the very best 4-D pictures I have EVER seen! They are so clear!!! She is already looking so beautiful...can't wait to meet that angel! I hope you are both doing well, and that this heat is killing you!