CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom and Dad Pre-baby

Many of you have asked to see pictures of us pre-baby. I'm warning you, swelling has already set in so I'm a bit puffy and well, Brian is doing the opposite of most dads-to-be, he is actually losing weight. It really isn't very fair if you ask me.

We decided to let Tucker get a first hand look at Addison's crib. He wasn't too impressed.

This was actually taken on the swing in our back yard.

I like this picture. This is what Brian can usually be found doing, kissing and talking to my belly. Addie LOVES hearing his voice.

This is kind of far away but it is actually the first picture we have of us in front of our house.
I hope you guys enjoy the photos!

1 comments:

TBG said...

MATTEA!!! loooove the new pics and your house is too cute! you're such a cute preggo, too! please lets get together before Addison comes!