CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What they don't teach you in school?

So,
I've been a dad for 18 days now and i've learned soo much already. Some I had a sense of already and some have blown my mind! For instance:
- My daughter has more clothes than I do
- I never thought socks could be cute
- Pete's Dragon should be considered one of the top movies.....ever!
- So should Peter Pan.
- I thought Aerosmith was crazy saying Pink is my favorite color....now I know why!
- God Bless the people at Johnson & Johnson
- I hope the Jonas Brothers are long gone before Addie knows what's going on.
- If we get 4 straight hours of sleep, it is a blessing.
- You can never have enough burp cloths.
- Hair bows are ok.
- I now drive the speed limit....sometimes a little too slow.
- Home cooked meals never tasted better.
- Addie perfectly conforms in between my man boobies and my belly.
- Poopy diapers are reason to celebrate.
- People come from all over to help out when you need them.
- I would be miserable if we still have 3.5 weeks left (due date was 0ct. 19th)
- How is it that a grown-ups lips are magnetically drawn to a baby's face every time they are in the same room?
- Finally, I think it would be pretty cool if I was the owner of stuffed animals that were as big as I was!

Thanks for thinking of us.

BP

1 comments:

TBG said...

Glad to hear everything is going well! We wanna come out and meet Addison sometime :)