CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Update

Hey everyone. I just got back to the crow house to shower and to update the blog. Mattea did well this morning and was laughing and cutting up until 2. At that time, I left to go to HER baby shower. Obviously she couldn't go and I had to open the gifts in her place. Yes, it was weird but I would've done it all over again if mattea asked me to. Thanks to all her friends and family members who sent gifts, came to the party, set up the party, etc. I truly had a blast trying to figure out who people were, what they bought us, and why everything was so pink!!

When I got back to the hospital around 3:30 pm, Mattea had suffered a terrible headache and their were to be no visitors. Her blood pressure skyrocketed in 30 minutes so they tried to cool her off and gave her some medicine for her nausea. This lasted until around 6. She told me to go with my mom, her sister and Mrs Willett to go eat. We did and when we got back, mattea was fine.

The doctor is keeping a close eye on this. We are still trying to make it to monday, but if this keeps happening, we'll either have to start inducing tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Once again, everybody is really cool and calm about this and God is in control. I can't blame Addison for wanting to come out. Who wouldn't want to meet parents as cool as Mattea and me as soon as possible? :)

Thanks again everyone and have a great night.

BP

1 comments:

TBG said...

Thank you for the update, Brian! Please continue to keep us updated! love y'all.