CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

2 Weeks down...100,000 to go

Sorry it has taken us so long to update the blog. Things have been pretty crazy around here as you can imagine adjusting to our new/wonderful/amazing life. Addison is the perfect baby. It is just taking mom and dad a while to get on her schedule. We have made it 2 weeks and have 100,000 more to go and I can't wait to see what those weeks hold for us.

So here is the recap for the last 2 weeks...
We came home (to Alabaster) Friday, September 12th. "Kim the Great" came home with us to help us get settled in. Monday, "NeNa" came to help us transition. We had to carry Addison to the doctor here in Alabaster for a weight check. She had lost down to 4lb 8oz. I was devastated! We also had to check her for jaundice. I was a nervous wreck until we carried her back on Thursday. When we went Thursday, she had gained 4oz and is now up to 4lb 12oz. Yea!

Things we enjoy...
I never appreciated naps during the day until now. I am learning to take a nap when Addie does. We also enjoy getting out and taking a stroll around the neighborhood, especially since the weather has been so wonderful. Watching Disney movies with Daddy has also got to be added to our list.

Looking forward to...
I can't wait to be able to take her out and show her off to people. The holidays will take on new meaning this year.

Well, thanks for putting up with all of my rambling. Here are a few pictures from the last two weeks. Enjoy!





1 comments:

TBG said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!