CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weighing in at 1lb and 14 oz.






I had my 24 week doctor visit yesterday. Unfortunately that also encompassed me taking a sugar test (YUCK!), which I barely passed. Anyone who knows me, knows how difficult it would be for me to give up sweets. Thankfully I won't have to do that. Every thing is looking really good as far as Addison is concerned.


Our little girl is growing so fast! It is still really hard to tell who she looks like. In some pictures she looks like me and in others like Brian. She is weighing in at 1lb and 14oz, which measures exactly one week bigger than she should be. I guess its better for her to be bigger than too small. We are fortunate enough to have several sonar pictures each time I go. She is very stubborn. Every time we try to get a good 4-D sonar of her, she has her hands and arms up in her face. Maybe she just wants us to be surprised by her beauty when she finally graces us with her presence.


We finally got Addison's bedding. It is so cute! It is pink and chocolate dots and stripes. I can't wait to get started working on her room. When we get it finished, I will post pictures of it on here.


As time goes by, I begin to get more uncomfortable. As a wise woman once told me, " Its hard work cooking babies!" It is so amazing to have this little person growing inside of me. All of the uncomfortableness disappears when I think of the miracle that God has allowed me to help him create. She is constantly moving so I am constantly reminded of this little blessing.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

she's perfect in every way! i love her already!