CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"There will be a prize in the end!"

Did you ever think about wanting something so bad all day and when you finally break down to go get it, they are out of it? Well, multiply that times 10 and that is the way I felt last night when the little girl at Dairy Queen informed me they didn't carry the strawberry shortcake any more. I was completely devastated! I had to settle for a coke float that didn't really hit the spot.

The hormones are getting to me. I was touching up the paint in Addison's room yesterday when I caught myself staring at her bed and just crying. I never knew I could love someone so much that I haven't even met yet. I imagine how she will look, will she have her daddy's dimples, will she even like pink (I sure hope so because she will be smothered with it until she can tell me otherwise.). On top of the emotional breakdowns, the heat is really getting to me. I was washing my car this morning before it got too hot and I found myself drenched with sweat then retreated to the kitchen to stand in front of the freezer. I never knew ICE could feel so good!

In all seriousness, I have been told that "there will be a prize in the end" and I can't wait to meet this wonderful prize. All of the little quirks that comes with becoming a mommy aren't anything when I think of the fact that I am bringing a little piece of both Brian and I into this world and truly uniting the Crow and Pavlick families with this wonderful "prize".

1 comments:

TBG said...

Mattea! Every one of your posts brings me to tears girl! I adore hearing you and Brian's hearts about sweet Addison. Please, let's get together soon. Also, I started a blog if you're interested. taylorandjosh.blogspot.com Not as sweet as yours... haha.