CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Day 2009

I can't believe that it was snowing last Sunday and it was 80 degrees out today. I know it has taken me a while to post our snow day pictures. My laptop is super slow!

Addie was not too sure what to think about the snow.


She couldn't figure out where the grass went and why Eddie, the puppy dog, wouldn't walk on the snow.
Here is Daddy and Addie on our way to church.
I think it was snowing a little harder during our photo. HaHa. I was so mad that I had already packed up all of my heavy winter clothes and I didn't have any that would fit Addie. We just layered her up.
She was so mad! She had 2 shirts, 2 jackets, 2 pants, 2 socks, snow boots, mittens and toboggan. She couldn't move and more importantly to her, she couldn't eat her hands!

Well, I hope you enjoy our snow day pictures.

0 comments: