CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

5 Months!

I can't believe that Addison is 5 months already. Time has flown by. Here are a few things that she is into these days.


She has become a roly poly. She doesn't like to stay on her stomach for very long at all. She is getting much faster at rolling over.


Did I mention that she is a HAM? She is very sassy and LOVES zebra print. I know it is probably just the black and white pattern but I like to think that she has really good taste. HaHa.

We like playing with mommy and daddy on the floor. She will play for hours as long as someone is down there with her. She is VERY active. We are working on perfecting her sitting up. She sat up all by herself for the first time 2 weeks ago for about a minute and a half. We are also working on learning to crawl. She is very advanced. HaHa. Do I sound biased?



We are also trying to cut some teeth so we have all the drooling and fussiness that comes along with it.


She has discovered the baby in the mirror. This keeps her amused for a good 20 minutes. She thinks that baby is so funny.


She truly is a wonderful baby. She is generally happy most of the time. EVERYTHING is funny to her, especially her daddy. She LOVES animals. Her favorite video is her Baby Einstein, Noah's Ark. Her favorite TV shows are Sesame Street and Curious George. The books she likes the best at the moment are The Runaway Bunny, Goodnight Moon and 100 Bible Stories for Children. Her favorite songs are "Old McDonald," "You Are My Sunshine," and "The Alphabet Song."


Well, that is what we are enjoying these days. I hope you guys enjoy the photos and the updates!




3 comments:

Ada said...

She's so cute in her zebra and pink! :) I love the new blog layout too!

I cannot believe she is 5 months already!!!!!!!! I wanted to see what your day looks like for next Wednesday- Chloe and I will be headed up to Huntsville and I'd love to stop and see you! Let me know if it works!

TBG said...

yay! i cannot believe she's already 5 months! thanks for the update! miss yall!!!

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Oh, I just love big beautiful bows on little girls! Thanks for including me in your blog sidebar. :) I look forward to getting to know you better. God bless!