CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

I know it has been WAY to long since we have posted anything new. Sorry about that. Things have been really crazy lately. It is amazing how much time I didn't realize that I actually had before Addison came along. Now it seems like there is not enough hours in the day. Addison has had her nights and days mixed up for a couple of weeks now. We are slowly adjusting and trying to get her back on schedule.


Addie is beginning to develop the cutest personality. EVERYTHING is funny to her. If you really want to see how cute her personality is, it usually peaks around 2a.m. so come on over. I'm sure we will be up. HAHA. She is constantly smiling and laughing. Her hair continues to get more red and she is definitely becoming a big mommy's girl. I love it! Don't get me wrong, she is still crazy about her Daddy and whenever he enters the room she goes crazy until he picks her up. They are football buddies. Every time there is an Alabama game, Brian gets both of them dressed from head to toe in Alabama gear and they watch the game together. He claims that she is their good luck charm and that is why they are having such a great season.


Thanksgiving was a blast. We have so much to be thankful for this year. God has truly blessed us beyond what we deserve. I can't help but be reminded of it every time I look at my wonderful husband and beautiful baby girl. It is wonderful being able to share the holidays with my new little family as well as our extended families. I can't wait for Christmas to arrive. We have so many traditions that we want to share with Addison, not to mention traditions we want to start as a family.

So yes, we have had our Christmas decorations up since before Halloween. Christmas is Brian's FAVORITE holiday so he goes all out. So why go through all that trouble for just one month. Our house is beginning to look like toy land. Brian LOVES animated Christmas toys (pretty much anything that sings, dances or even just talks). Addison is beginning to gain an appreciation for them as well. She also is mesmerized by the lights on the tree.

I hope to get back into a regular schedule of posting. I can't really plan anything these days. Some little red-headed princess dictates my life lately, but I wouldn't have it any other way. So, if I don't post before Christmas, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's! Oh yeah, ROLL TIDE!


4 comments:

Ada said...

she is such a doll!! Have a Merry Christmas!!! :)

Ada said...

Is it beginning to look like New years yet? how about valentines day! haha. I couldn't resist! Miss you!!

TBG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TBG said...

dear pavlicks,
it's beginning to look like february!.... we definitely need an update. :) miss yall. dinner soon so i can kiss that sweet baby's cheeks...and yours ;) TAY